Who are we?
Uptimal is a Non-traditional & Independent MarTech consultancy and Digital Talent Hiring agency. While other agencies still approach Media & Analytics in a traditional manner, we automate marketing processes at scale to get better results.
Results are what matters, and in digital marketing, technology plays a big role. We are committed to find the most balanced and practical approach to every challenge. Unpacking industry news and synthesising important
themes is essential to operating successfully in Ad Tech. But, understanding the deeper implications of that analysis and turning it into actionable strategies is what differentiates us from others.
Our people are solution-oriented. If there is a way, we will find it. We challenge ourselves, but we also like to be challenged by our clients.
Who are we hiring for?
An International cultural services, through book publishing, information, educational and audiovisual entertainment company.
PRESENTIAL – Barcelona Offices.
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Analytics & CRO Manager (5 years minimum experience) to help them on their transformational journey to data driven brand building.
As the manager of the team you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and analyzing adaptive test experiments intended to optimize performance across various platforms and channels and implementing our global roadmap on tracking and reporting within a growing global organization.
This is a critical and highly visible role for the business as the company is a data-driven company. And you will be expected to positively influence.
Role goals & Requiered skills
- Define tracking events, engagement metrics and key performance indicators.
- Create visibility into performance KPIs with report building on Go-To-Market initiatives and integrated campaigns communicate findings and key takeaways via presentations and regular readouts.
- Develop automated reports through Datastudio and educate teams on need-to know aspects of web business performance.
- Deep dive into our product features, conversion funnels and customer behavior to produce relevant insights and ultimately identify opportunities of growth to optimize customer acquisition and retention.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and the internal agency and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
- Monitor sites performance in order to detect possible issues on our websites.
- Define specifications, maintain and improve Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other analytical tools.
- Help define the right attribution model by reviewing the tracking from all the marketing platforms.
- Promote and supervise UX user research to identify latent needs, desires, problems and motivations applying different techniques, such as surveys, usability tests, A/B tests, etc.
- Fluent on both French and English, both spoken and written.
- Although the role has a strong focus on Online Media planning, a knowledge of Offline Media planning is also required.
Salary & Conditions
- Final salary and bonuses will depend on the candidates experience assessed during the interviews.