Who are we?
Uptimal is a Non-traditional & Independent MarTech consultancy and Digital Talent Hiring agency. While other agencies still approach Media & Analytics in a traditional manner, we automate marketing processes at scale to get better results.
Results are what matters, and in digital marketing, technology plays a big role. We are committed to find the most balanced and practical approach to every challenge. Unpacking industry news and synthesising important
themes is essential to operating successfully in Ad Tech. But, understanding the deeper implications of that analysis and turning it into actionable strategies is what differentiates us from others.
Our people are solution-oriented. If there is a way, we will find it. We challenge ourselves, but we also like to be challenged by our clients.
Who are we hiring for?
An International FMCG company.
Amsterdam or New York | Semi-remote position.
Our client is looking for a +15 years experienced executive leader that has a balanced business and technology background with broad Global eCommerce experience within the CPG/ Retail space. The candidate should be very strategic, energetic, collaborative and most important, have strong communication skills.
What you will do
- Lead the eCommerce company’s project ensuring that it scales and it’s built with best in class tools, platforms, technologies, services, workflows and processes.
- Lead and own the technical delivery, roadmap and execution of the eCommerce project.
- Co-manage and own the timeline, budget, scope, and product deliverables.
- Define project deliverables and ensure completeness and quality.
- Build, manage and develop a diverse team required to deliver on the eCommerce project.
- Contribute to the vision and long term strategy of the eCommerce project.
- Partner and communicate with various global leaders and stakeholders within the brands and regions to ensure their needs are addressed.
- Partner with enterprise technology leadership to ensure a rigorous approach to the end-to-end delivery process (Engineering / Architecture / Product / Testing / Delivery).
- Collaborate with external and internal technology teams.
What you will need
- 15+ years working on global eCommerce, ideally with experience in the CPG sector.
- Expertise in SAP, Microsoft D365 Platforms or other modern ERP platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of the Order-2-Cash and Procure-2-Pay Processes.
- Experience in end to end eCommerce process and technology stack including OMS, WMS and CRM.
- Proven experience of design, implementation and delivery of software systems into production, ideally with public clouds such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Product lifecycle delivery skills: project management support, methodology, documentation, testing, post-production support and knowledge transfer.
- C-level stakeholder management experience including managing program board and executive status meetings.
- Experience managing large Opex and Capex budgets.
- Ability to travel globally (post COVID-restrictions).
Salary & Conditions
- 150k-200k EUR gross salary per annum.
- 30% variable bonus.
- 20% management incentive.
- 30% Tax reduction Amsterdam ruling.
- Company benefits such as pension.
- Relocation package where applicable.
- Final salary and bonuses will depend on the candidates experience assessed during the interviews.