Who are we?
Uptimal is a Non-traditional & Independent MarTech consultancy and Digital Headhunting agency.
Who are we hiring for?
Leading International FMCG Enterprise
The position will oversee the technical planning and execution of data products and projects for one of our client’s branches on a worldwide scale, establishing best practices and making sure that all work is completed properly. Consumer insights, marketing and advertising, retail and demand, supply chain, and scientific research are just a few of the data product categories. This high-performing group of talented, creative people needs to have their productivity optimized, and a support system that will encourage ongoing progress is needed.
What you will do
- Utilizing a progressive tech stack, lead, develop, engineer, and orchestrate data products and processes in a cloud environment.
- Manage cross-team and stakeholder relationships to drive collaboration and meet shared goals.
- Manage agile teams of contracted data engineers and build the long-term resourcing strategy for data engineering.
- Promote and encourage CI/CD and DevOps approaches to function well in an agile context.
- Work closely with the engineering leaders and teams, cooperating to ensure technological synergy between the divisions.
What you will need
- Hands-on data engineering/developing experience, cloud/big data environment.
- Experience with at least one of Python, PySpark, SQL or similar.
- Capacity for effective communication.
- Driving the creation of complete end-to-end data engineering projects.
- Leadership experience.
- Expert cloud platform knowledge.
Salary & Conditions
- Salary range: 92k GBP + 20% Bonus
- Company benefits package