Who are we?
Uptimal is a Non-traditional & Independent MarTech consultancy and Digital Talent Hiring agency. While other agencies still approach Media & Analytics in a traditional manner, we automate marketing processes at scale to
get better results.
Results are what matters, and in digital marketing, technology plays a big role. We are committed to find the most balanced and practical approach to every challenge. Unpacking industry news and synthesising important
themes is essential to operating successfully in Ad Tech. But, understanding the deeper implications of that analysis and turning it into actionable strategies is what differentiates us from others.
Our people are solution-oriented. If there is a way, we will find it. We challenge ourselves, but we also like to be challenged by our clients.
Who are we hiring for?
An International FMCG company.
REMOTE – but required to be at the office (Seine-Saint-Denis, France) at least once every two weeks (negotiable).
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital E-Commerce Media Expert (4 years minimum experience) to help them on their transformational journey to data driven brand building.
Reporting to the EU Performance Director, you will be responsible for omni-channel paid media. You will have strong eCommerce and direct-to-consumer (DTC) experience and be responsible for the deployment and the
effectiveness of the advertising and brand activation budget.
You will have a passion for, and strong working knowledge of the French media landscape as you will serve as a through-the-line planner for the digital transformation required in France.
You will manage the local (France) Digital Media Manager and Community Manager to ensure consistent execution across paid, owned and social channels. You will need excellent project management skills to prioritise your
workload and outstanding communications skills to work with external and internal stakeholders.
Role goals & Requiered skills
- Accountable for excellent deployment & media tracking of the market’s full funnel user journey. Hands on experience optimising campaigns on Paid Social, PPC and Programmatic Display.
- Ensure with external and internal teams that a proper First Party Data acquisition strategy is locally implemented.
- Localise the digital strategy ensuring Digital Media best practices, data-driven reporting, content initiatives and route to market for eCommerce & DTC.
- Responsible for the deployment of audience-based media plans which deliver right through to conversion.
- Share performance of the media plans & learnings back for the optimisation of the media plans.
- Build excellent working relationships with external agency partners and internal stakeholders to drive execution of best-in-class plans.
- Act as the market budget champion.
- Strong strategic agility and great data storytelling will be needed to influence change and engage with the variety of stakeholders.
- Oversee the media testing strategy to ensure an increase on sales and an incremental ROI.
- Fluent on both French and English, both spoken and written.
- Although the role has a strong focus on Online Media planning, a knowledge of Offline Media planning is also required.
Salary & Conditions
- 61k-92k EUR gross salary per annum.
- 10% variable bonus.
- 10% performance bonus.
- Company benefits.
- Final salary and bonuses will depend on the candidates experience assessed during the interviews.