Who are we?
Uptimal is a Non-traditional & Independent Digital Talent Boutique
Who are we hiring for?
Software Development firm
An experienced Lead or Senior QA Engineer that has a strong enthusiasm for enhancing test data, UAT data, etc. would be a good fit for this new full-time, permanent position. The successful person will start off by working with each product team and eventually transition into a dedicated position within one of the product teams.
What you will do
- Participation in a CI/CD pipeline’s technical design, implementation, and automated test
- Drive the business ahead in terms of “how we develop good test data” by taking the initiative to produce quality test data
- Creating and delivering completely automated tests that work with all software deliverables and traverse service boundaries
- Working together with the business, the BA team, automation engineers, and developers, design BDD/TDD tests
- Strong skills in exploratory testing and a proven ability to produce automated tests that ensure the integration of various systems beyond API boundaries
What you will need
- Able to set priorities, control workload, and reliably complete tasks on schedule
- Capable of thriving in an agile workplace
- Experience in testing data validation scenarios and Data ingestion, pipelines, and transformation processes (e.g.,ETL) (min. 4 years)
- Knowledge of big data engineering tools and their potential for strategic application (e.g. Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Dask)
- Shown proficiency with automated testing software, ideally Python
- Having knowledge of information governance concepts and how to use them in a testing capacity
- Experience automating tests using a variety of platforms and technologies, and knowledge of how to use it throughout the entire development lifecycle
Salary & Conditions
- Career progression and opportunities
- Salary estimated: 75 – 80k EUR
- Remote work!
- Pension Scheme
- Frequent training will help you advance your knowledge and interpersonal abilities
- A setting where cooperation, assistance, information exchange, independence, and a sense of responsibility are valued highly