Who are we?
Uptimal is a Non-traditional & Independent MarTech consultancy and Digital Talent Hiring agency. While other agencies still approach Media & Analytics in a traditional manner, we automate marketing processes at scale to get better results.
Results are what matters, and in digital marketing, technology plays a big role. We are committed to find the most balanced and practical approach to every challenge. Unpacking industry news and synthesising important
themes is essential to operating successfully in Ad Tech. But, understanding the deeper implications of that analysis and turning it into actionable strategies is what differentiates us from others.
Our people are solution-oriented. If there is a way, we will find it. We challenge ourselves, but we also like to be challenged by our clients.
Who are we hiring for?
An International cultural services, through book publishing, information, educational and audiovisual entertainment company.
PRESENTIAL – Barcelona Offices.
Our client is looking for an experienced Web Analyst Specialist (2 years minimum experience) to help them on their transformational journey to data driven brand building.
Your goal will be to maximize the conversion and business for all funnels from our websites globally.
From the analytical data, the business requirements, the user’s inputs, you´ll work directly with our Web Analyst and CRO Manager to provide detailed solutions to achieve the maximum conversion and increase turnover for the business.
Role goals & Requiered skills
- Promote and supervise UX user research to identify latent needs, desires, problems and motivations applying different techniques, such as surveys, usability tests, A/B tests, etc.
- Provide actionable insights which will help us accelerate our growth plans and optimize our conversion rate.
- Coordinate projects with ours Products Owners to improve the usability of the websites with user-centered design methodologies.
- Conduct planned and ad hoc analysis to detect trends and anomalies, delivering competitive insights.
- Configuration and maintenance of the measurement ecosystem through GTM and GA 360.
- Design and develop regular automated reports using Datastudio confirming KPIs and metrics that report website performance and support business objectives
- Oversee campaign reporting and analysis across all countries.
- Preparation of measurement plans and labeling guides for our new sites.
Salary & Conditions
- Final salary and bonuses will depend on the candidates experience assessed during the interviews.